CIVILS PROJECT MANAGER
TOP REGIONAL CIVILS CONTRACTOR
£50,000 - £60,000 + PACKAGE
My client is a well-known Civils Contractor with a turnover of c£100m with offices throughout the UK.
Due to continued growth in the business they are currently they are seeking to add a capable Project Manager to their operational team.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
Salary & Package:
• Between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a great opportunity to join a successful civils contractor within the Cambridge/Bedfordshire area.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.