CIVILS PROJECT MANAGER – MIDLANDS – c£60k + Package
Project Manager needed!
I have been contacted by one of my top clients, an established and highly successful civils Main Contractor seeking a Project Manager to join their operational team.
This position will appeal to someone ambitious, who seeks career progression and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
• Roads & Highways
• Major Infrastructure works
• Earthworks / Remediation
• Rail Civils
• Ensure quality control requirements are met
• Promote a health & safety awareness on site
• Ensure engineering drawings/specifications are accurate and resolve any conflicts
• Ensure Method Statements and Risk Assessments completed for all aspects of works
• Liaise with colleagues to create construction programmes
• Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
• Manage commercial issues for elements of the works
• Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
• Supervise Agents, engineers, supervisors and subcontractors
• Ensure work meets specified client requirements
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a construction related discipline
• Strong knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry.
• UK driving licence
• CSCS card
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently deliver safe and efficient projects on time
• Able to lead a team
• Team player
• Strong commercial knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to use initiative
• Strong attention to detail
• West Midlands
Salary & Package:
• Between £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and professional development opportunities!
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.