New opportunity for a Project Manager has arisen in the Bicester area.
My client is a reputable contractor with a group turnover circa £500 million. Still operating with a strong family-orientated ethos they are listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
This is an opportunity that should appeal to an experienced Project Manager who is looking to work for a respected contractor on a wide range of civil engineering projects. This current opportunity is working on a large civil infrastructure project, major works on a new section of railway line that involves major earthworks and drainage.
• Degree of equivalent qualification in Civil Engineering.
• A strong knowledge of similar civil engineering projects, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, drainage, highways and other related infrastructure.
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
Salary & Package:
• Between £55,000 - £65,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• Up to 15% bonus scheme
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Chris Wright on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org