A top UK civil engineering contractor is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team working on rail related projects. The business in question have secured numerous infrastructure and earthworks packages for multiple joint ventures. These schemes will be varied and range in value from £2-150m.
A strong general civil engineering background will be essential for this position, due to a wide variety of civil engineering elements. This contractor is undergoing massive growth affording great career opportunities for the right person.
Candidates will ideally have:
• A relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction (i.e. Degree/HND/HNC or equivalent).
• A strong knowledge of heavy Civil Engineering, incorporating aspects such as earthworks, muckshift, remediation, groundworks, structures, drainage, highways and tunnels and other related infrastructure.
• Experience of planning and programming work, including cost planning. (Advantageous)
• Strong knowledge of legislation and regulations used within the Civil Engineering & Infrastructure sectors.
• Strong IT skills.
• Strong management ability, including clear communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a similar role, as a Project Manager, on relevant Infrastructure projects such as Highways/Rail schemes etc.
- £50,000 - £65,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
- Company car / car allowance
- Healthcare, pension and generous holiday entitlement
- Market leading company bonus scheme
- Abundance of secured work in geographical area
Please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229