Civils Project Manager
Up to £70,000 plus company package
I have a great opportunity with a Regional Contractor for a Project Manager to oversee exciting multi-disciplinary Design and Build schemes throughout the country.
Ideally based in the Midlands the successful candidate will be responsible for 2-3 projects at any one time ranging in value from £500k to £6m. This opportunity affords flexible working with national travel required when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have experiencing leading civil engineering projects set in the marine environment (coastal, rivers and canals) with experience of earthworks, deep drainage, structures, flood defences, 278’s, remediation and other general civil engineering aspects.
• Proven experience of managing multiple high complexity projects within the relevant discipline.
• Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline (not essential but preferred)
• Chartered membership of appropriate professional body (not essential)
• Knowledge of all aspects of successful project management
• Excellent commercial awareness and proven experience of delivering profitable works
• Experience of risk and risk management
• Proficient in the use of personal computer and business applications/software etc
• Can do attitude
• CSCS card
• First Aid
• NRSWA either coordinator or supervisor
Salary / package:
• Up to £70,000 basic salary DOE
• Company car/allowance
• Private Healthcare
• Generous company pension
• 25 days plus stats
• Discretionary company bonus
Please contact Chris Wright for more information on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org