CIVILS FOREMAN – CAMBRIDGESHIRE
A new opportunity for a Foreman has arisen in the Cambridgeshire area.
My client is a reputable principle contractor with Midlands offices looking to add to their operational team in the Midlands. Due to their successful tender on new major civil engineering projects they are looking to attract a capable Foreman to join their existing team in the Cambridgeshire area
This is an opportunity that should appeal to a General Foreman looking to work for a respected contractor on a wide range of civil engineering projects in the Midlands.
• Experience of working within the civil engineering industry for a main contractor (essential)
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations.
• Full UK driving licence
• Valid CSCS card
Salary & Package:
• £ Competitive based on experience
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a rare opportunity to join a principle contractor in a role which will offer genuine career progression and a wide range of civil engineering projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.