CIVILS ESTIMATOR – MIDLANDS – c£60,000 - £95,000 + company package (Opportunities in Hs2)
A rare position has opened with a highly prestigious civil engineering contractor to work as an Estimator / Senior Estimator.
My client is a well-known Main Contractor with a reputation allowing them to undertake some of the UK’s most prestigious infrastructure projects.
Due to retiring staff members, the contractor is seeking additional estimating talent to join their pre-contracts team working from the West Midlands office. This position will suit an estimator who enjoys working on some of the biggest infrastructure projects in the UK, including schemes in HS2
• Highways England Framework
• National Rail Framework (inc work on HS2 projects)
• AMP 6 Framework
• Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
• Computer literate – Word, Excel, MS Project, Conquest or similar estimating packages
• Experience in NEC3/JCT/ICE forms of contract.
• Experience in CANDY essential
Office location is in West Midlands
Salary & Package:
• Between £60,000 - £95,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Pension Contribution
• Generous Holiday Allowance
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor in a role which will offer exposure to some of the most sought after infrastructure projects in the UK.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Sekani Sherrott on 0121 237 3700.