Kenton Black have a vacancy for an experienced Estimator one of the UK’s largest privately-owned civil engineering contractors. You will be working in one of their regional offices in Mid Hampshire (GU30).
My client works for; developers, main contractors and local authorities, specialising in Civil Engineering Schemes, S278, S38 Roadworks, Drainage schemes, Cut and Fill and Major Structures.
• To carry out the estimating and bidding process and to provide a high-quality competitive proposal their clients.
You Will: -
• Review tender information and log information
• Take off and measure from drawings and specifications to provide a detailed Bill of Quantities.
• Provide a cost sheet for labour plant and materials
• Liaise with our Buyer in obtaining material and subcontract prices.
• Liaise with client team with any request for information
• Price the bill of quantities.
• Present the tender/quotation to the Directors for review before submission
• Submit the tender on time and in the manner required by the tender documentation.
• Develop and maintain estimating software.
Qualities and Experience
• You should be experienced in estimating
• Experience working with either Causeway, Candy or Conquest
• IT literate
• 25 Days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Company Car
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Pension Scheme
• Working Hours 8:30am - 5:30pm
Salary: £70,000.00 /year