Are you an experienced CDM/H&S professional looking to join a growing a reputable Construction Consultancy, working across diverse and exciting projects across the Kent region? This could be the role to realise those ambitions.
Reporting into the Head of Safety & CDM, you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging client base
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting, fast-moving sites
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
You will also be:
• IMaPs-certified (preferable)
• NEBOSH/NCRQ-qualified (essential)
• Well-versed in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £35-45k plus full package. If interested please get in touch for a chat.