A leading Property & Construction Consultancy are looking for an engaging and experienced CDM Consultant/Principal Designer to join their burgeoning operation. Based in their Hampshire office and operating throughout the South, you will be well-versed in providing CDM/Principal Designer support across a multi-disciplinary client and project portfolio.
Operating autonomously, you will be:
• Visiting various sites and to provide site inspections and audits
• Provide help and advice to the company’s client base
• Solutions driven and proactive in identifying issues
• Fulfilling the Principal Designer role for a diverse client base
Working across their regional client portfolio, this role is new and integral to the continuous improvement of their client’s health & safety practices. Therefore, knowledge of safety, health & environmental legislation and current construction practices is key. You will also be:
• Dynamic and personable
• Well-organised, driven and autonomous
• Well-versed in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role (preferably IMaPs)
• Experienced in multi-site portfolios and small to medium-sized construction environments
This is an excellent chance for you to join an impressive construction consultancy with a reputable client base. You will earn a competitive salary of between £ 35-40,000 (dependant on qualifications and experience) plus car and package and will be instrumental in providing H&S/CDM support across the region.