Are you a driven and personable CDM and Health & Safety professional looking to join a growing a reputable H&S Consultancy? Are you keen to work across diverse and exciting projects in the East Midlands region? This could be the role to realise those ambitions.
Reporting into the Head of Safety & CDM, you will be:
• Servicing a diverse and challenging client base across a variety of sectors, including Commercial and Healthcare
• Providing a range of bespoke CDM and Health & Safety services on exciting, fast-moving sites
• Identifying areas for continuous improvement in delivery of requirements, fully conversant with CDM 2015
You will also be:
• NEBOSH/NCRQ-qualified (essential)
• Well-versed in CDM 2015 and the Principal Designer role
• Well-versed in design, pre-construction and planning
• Able to cover sites/clients regionally
• A vehicle owner with a full driving licence
• Experienced in Residential and Healthcare projects (preferable)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where you can have a real impact and be part of sustained and exciting growth whilst earning a very competitive salary of between £28-32k plus full package. If interested please get in touch for a chat.