An established and reputable Construction Consultancy are looking for you to become a CDM/H&S Consultant, based out of their London office. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer/H&S services, you will be involved with a variety of sectors including prestigious Residential and Commercial construction projects over £100million in project value.
Reporting into the central CDM/H&S function you will be:
• Liaising with Designers to compile a Design Risk Management schedule
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Collating Pre-Construction information and providing gap analysis
• Performing site safety inspections
You will have a key understanding of hazards associated with Building and Construction projects and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Health & Safety issues are addressed. You will also be:
• A member of the Aps (IMaPs or higher)
• Experience of working in a consulting environment
• A confident and astute communicator
• Experienced in working on diverse construction projects
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of a growing function within a fantastic employer. You will earn a highly competitive salary of between £40-50,000 (dependent on qualifications and experience plus a full package as well as taking advantage of fantastic development opportunities.