An established and reputable H&S/CDM Consultancy are looking for you to become a CDM Consultant/Principal Designer, covering their clients across the North West of England and Wales. Contributing to and responsible for the delivery of Principal Designer services, you will be involved with providing experienced client support.
Reporting into the Regional Director, you will be:
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Leading presentations to clients in dynamics of the Principal Designer role
• Carrying out H&S specific design reviews throughout phases of the project
• Managing multiple projects across a diverse portfolio
• Fully conversant with design and construction processes and CDM 2015
• Assisting the MD with quotes and tendering information
You will have a key understanding of hazards associated with Building and Construction projects and feel comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure Health & Safety issues are addressed. You will also be:
• A member of the Aps
• Experience of working in a client-facing/consulting environment
• A confident and astute communicator
• Aware of the commerciality of the role
This is an excellent opportunity for you to become an integral part of a growing function within a fantastic employer. You will earn a highly competitive salary (between £45-50k dependent on experience) plus a full package as well as taking advantage of fantastic development opportunities.