Company Details and Job Overview:
Based in Kendal, this large, global organisation are strengthening their finance team by recruiting a Business Analyst to join an already established finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this role focuses on business process improvement of systems and technical solutions, as a key liaison between operational management and Finance.
This is a full time position (37.5 hours) and flexible working options will be available (flexi-time/hybrid working).
Your New Role as Business Analyst:
Reporting to the Finance Director, this position will be the key finance partner, supporting operations in various international location, and will play a critical role in this business via providing financial oversight and analysis with an operational and strategic growth mindset. In a commercial position, you will work closely with stakeholders to provide detailed analysis and summary of key financial data in a clear concise manner to both financial and operational management. As Business Analyst you will gain exposure across the organisation through some interesting projects and look to improve process.
Main Role Duties:
• Collaborating with operational management to develop annual budgets and track results to budget on a monthly basis
• Improving performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understands the ROI of current and proposed projects
• Identifying process improvement opportunities to recommend to senior management
• Compiling and adjusting forecasts throughout the year
• Collaborating with operational management to produce presentation material for executive management
• Providing timely, accurate data and reports to management as requested to proactively influence sound business decisions
• Preparing management reports including KPI’s and variance analysis with explanations
• Preparing trend analysis and suggesting improvements to management when appropriate to align costs with revenue
• Partnering with operational management in evaluating sales and marketing programs, performing value added ad-hoc analysis and special projects as required
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
You will have experience of working within a fast paced environment. With CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification, you will also have strong system skills and have advanced working knowledge of Excel. Detail oriented with the ability to prioritise and think analytically, you will have the capacity to understand, provide analysis and be competent to summarise key financial data in a clear concise manner to both financial and operational management. With the experience and ability to meet tight, multiple deadlines and handle various projects and tasks you will also have a passion for the number sand a flair for communicating large data sets.
Salary and Reward on Offer:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate of pay and you will be entitled to all company benefits including flexible working arrangements; 25 days annual leave entitlement (+ bank holidays), 4% + 4% matched pension; and parking on site. With scope to grow and progress the business always seek to develop staff, supported further by a strong finance leadership team, this is an opportunity to make the role your own and add value across a growing business.
Please submit your CV to Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance for consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.