BIM Manager- up to £70,000 plus package
Are you an experienced BIM/Digital Manager looking for a new challenge? This is your opportunity to work on career-enhancing building projects for one of the industry's leading names.
The BIM Manager role
I am currently looking for an experienced BIM Manager to manage a team of information managers that provide office/site based, project focused BIM Management and BIM Coordination role for my clients construction projects.
• You will cover various BIM Management/Coordination elements for the lifecycle of a construction project, including work winning, the design phase, the construction phase, handover and soft landings.
• Working closely with the wider project team and trade sub-contractors.
• Facilitate the integration of BIM in projects, strategy and culture in a manner which upholds the Visions and Values of the Company.
You will have:
• Relevant BIM Qualifications/Courses
• Experience implementing BIM within the construction industry
• Working knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, Solibri, Viewpoint 4 Projects and COBie