Kenton Black Finance are delighted to offer the chance for an aspiring “External Audit Trainee” (no experience required), to learn from an established firm of accountants, with offices based in Manchester and Cheshire.
No prior experience is required as they are looking to invest in future talent which will operate within their Audit team. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a genuine desire to learn and progress within a modern, friendly and forward thinking firm where short and long term progression opportunities are available.
A SUMMARY OF YOUR DAILY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Carrying out internal controls, system and walkthrough tests.
• Attend stock stakes.
• Assisting in basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits.
• Ad hoc duties in line with the needs of the department and business as a whole.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate is expected to have completed at least level 3 of their AAT qualification. Alternatively, they will also consider applicants with a recent accountancy & finance degree (or equivalent). You will have a genuine desire to become a qualified accountant with a strong interest in the Audit sector.
- A competent level of I.T. skills including Microsoft applications, Word and Excel.
- A strong academic background including: GCSE and/ or A ‘Level results.
- Proven time management skills – is essential.
- Methodical approach to your work and studies.
- Excellent attitude, team working skills and overall communication skills at all levels.
- Full clean UK driver’s license – desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience within an accounting firm is NOT REQUIRED to apply for this role.
SALARY AND REWARD ON OFFER:
You will be offered ACA/ ACCA study support after you have completed your AAT qualification. In addition to study support you will receive a competitive salary, additional company benefits and ongoing support on both a personal and professional level as well as a Work/ Life Balance including those all-important social days out.
This is a full time role with flexible working hours starting between 8am and 10 am.
COMMENTARY ON FIRM:
They are a young, casual and approachable team who operate in an open plan office in South Manchester and are looking for someone with confidence and the patience to learn. You will be exposed to the total involvement with their clients affairs and a wide range of specialist services that they provide. You will received continued career progression and a leadership team that will ensure you achieve your short and long term goals in a team environment where you look forward to getting up for work.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.