COMPANY DETAILS AND JOB OVERVIEW:
Kenton Black Finance are delighted to offer the chance for an experienced Audit Semi-Senior to join their constantly expanding Manchester City Centre firm with an award winning office.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Audit Semi-Senior that is close to qualifying and a strong background in Audit who is ready to lead their own. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be part of an well established and renown firm that has a well experienced Audit team.
A SUMMARY OF YOUR DAILY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Carrying out internal control, system and walkthrough tests.
- Attend stock stakes.
- Doing basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits.
- Other duties within the office as and when required.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- ACA/ACCA qualified/part qualified (Close to completion) or AAT qualified.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A strong interest in owner managed businesses and general commercial awareness.
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
SALARY AND REWARD ON OFFER:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary along with benefits and Study Support. You will also receive flexible benefits and flexible working. Those looking to branch into management will have the opportunity to join their in house fast track scheme.
This is a full time role with 38 hours per week.
COMMENTARY ON FIRM:
The firm has a large emphasis on colleague well-being and culture. They have superb environment within the office with the dress code being a comfortable business casual. The staff are very sociable and regularly organise nights out between them, however management like to relax too and organise quarterly and annual Christmas parties.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.