COMPANY DETAILS AND JOB OVERVIEW:
Kenton Black Finance are currently recruiting an “Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior” to join a Top 50 Accountancy Practice with offices across the UK as well as an international presence.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and adaptable Audit Semi-Senior with a minimum of 2.5 years’ experience with a level of competency in leading their own audits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be part of an established, highly credible firm that offer the balance of a good working environment, on-going training with opportunities to progress from within.
They are quite a sociable bunch too !!
A SUMMARY OF YOUR DAILY DUTIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Carrying out internal controls, system and walkthrough tests.
- Attending stock stakes.
- Conducting basic audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits.
- Ad Hoc duties within the office as and when required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE…….
- AAT/ ACA/ACCA part qualified, nearly qualified or newly qualified
- Current practice background
- Minimum 2.5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A strong interest in owner managed businesses and general commercial awareness.
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines and prioritise effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
SALARY AND REWARD ON OFFER:
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, company benefits, salary sacrifice scheme including the option to buy or sell holidays and pre and post COVID, social and charity events.
COMMENTARY ON FIRM:
There is so much to learn about this firm however what we can confirm is that they have a warm and personable feel to their offices and they are like one big family. Great place to work, great people and overall firm culture.
The firm has a turnover of £200m+ with a large emphasis on colleague well-being. Dress code is smart/ casual. The staff are very sociable and regularly organise nights out between them, however management like to relax too and organise quarterly and annual Christmas parties.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.