Assistant Site Manager (House Building) up to £45,000 + benefits, car & bonus
Our client is a national housing developer who are currently recruiting an Assistant Site Manager with a proven track record within new build housing.
Moving forward the business has set build programmes that are in line to achieve the utmost in terms of build quality and customer satisfaction, aiming to build circa 45 plots per calendar year on each site. Unlike many of their competitors these build programmes are set in stone and not rising to unrealistic numbers which impacts upon build quality of the product and the site teams’ work / life balance.
This opportunity is based on a housing development in the Banbury area. Ideally, my client is looking for a career minded Assistant who is looking to ‘cut their teeth’ on an existing site, whilst learning the businesses culture and systems before looking to progress their career into a Site Management role within the next 12-18 months.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Site Manager within new build housing.
• Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines.
• First aid trained.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate.
• Quality and customer focused.
• Experience working for a volume or bespoke house builder on busy construction sites.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £45,000 basic salary.
• Car allowance.
• Pension and healthcare.
• Generous holiday entitlement.
• Other benefits.
Please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 to express your interest.