Assistant Site Manager - Peterborough - c.£45,000
Are you an Assistant Site Manager looking for a new challenge with a growing and reputable company? You have an exciting opportunity to join a national main contractor operating across the commercial build sector. Initially you'll be working on a scheme in Peterborough supporting the Site Manager, with the opportunity to work on multimillion pound projects in the future.
• Coordinating the workforce, including Sub contractors and agency staff to meet milestones
• Ensuring that quality standards and construction programmes are met
• Managing and maintaining strong relationships with the subcontractor network on site
• Monitoring Health and Safety on site
• Site inductions
• Must have up-to-date knowledge of health and safety obligations and building legislation
• Ability to manage change and use their own initiative
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to handle complex situations and motivate others
Appropriate CSCS card, valid SSSTS, First Aid certificate
This is an excellent chance for you to join a company who is going from strength to strength and winning new projects on a regular basis. You will earn a competitive salary/package and will be instrumental in the growth of this organisation.
For further information please contact Stephen Keye - Kenton Black - Birmingham Office