Assistant Site Manager – National House Builder – Nottingham – Up To £40k plus package
Are you a hardworking and motivated assistant site manager looking to the join one of the UK’s largest and most successful housebuilders? We current hold an opportunity with a leading national housing developer. This opportunity is a large new build development based in Nottingham.
As the Assistant Site Manager, you will report to the Site Manager / Project Manager and will be managing the site operations including:
• Sub-Contractors day to day processes
• Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
• Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
• Assisting in driving the site forward
• Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
• Meeting customers' expectations with the above
• Excellent Communication Skills
• SMSTS, CSCS, First aid card holder
• Experience in a construction management role for a residential contractor or housing developer
• A proven track record overseeing volume new build housing development from start to finish
• Full understanding of traditional building techniques and up to date knowledge of building regs. and NHBC standards
• Commutable to Nottingham
• SSSTS or SMSTS
• First aid certified
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary up to £40,000 per annum
• Car allowance
• Benefits package
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities.
Please contact Izabela for more information on 0330 055 2229 or firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today.