Assistant Site Manager – Housebuilder – Swadlincote – £40k DOE plus package and bonus
We have an exciting Assistant Site Manager opportunity with a well-established national house builder who are currently recruiting a new site team for a development in the Swadlincote area numbering 160 units.
The business builds circa 3,000 homes nationwide are undergoing a period of sustained growth, part of their growth strategy includes the opening of new regional offices as well as aspirations to move from 4-star to 5-star HBF status. Consequently, they are looking to attract industry professionals who match their aspirations.
Typical sites consist traditionally built homes valued up to £600k. The house type range comprise traditional designs with exceptional finishes and bespoke interiors. The business builds to sensible build programs to enable their site teams to deliver the necessary quality but it is important that all candidates have a good eye for detail and have a quality driven approach to their work.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Site Manager within new build housing
• Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines
• First aid trained
• Full UK driving licence
• IT literate
• Quality and customer focused
• Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £45,000 basic salary (dependent on experience).
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
Please contact Izabela 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today..