Assistant Site Manager (House Building) £45,000 DOE + package
Our client is a 4-star volume house builder who operate on a national basis. They are part of a wider business that form one of the UK’s largest and most successful construction companies that operate globally across several sectors including housing, defence, education, health, industrial, power, transport and utilities with a turnover in excess of £4bn.
They currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager from a house building background to work on a multi-phased new build housing development in the Northampton area.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Site Manager within new build housing.
• Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines.
• First aid trained.
• Full UK driving licence.
• IT literate.
• Quality and customer focused.
• Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £45,000 basic salary DOE
• Company car / allowance
• Benefits package
Please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today.