Assistant Site Manager (House Building) Up To £40,000 DOE plus package
Our client is a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond.
Currently the business is turning over £9 million with the goal to get to £35 million within the next year and half. They currently have an opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager from a house building background to work on a multi-phased new build housing development in the Fradley area, with plenty more to follow.
Reporting into the Site Manager and Project Manager, you will be:
• Sub-Contractors day to day processes
• Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
• Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
• Assisting in driving the site forward
• Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
• Paying particular attention to finishing's of properties
• Meeting customers' expectations with the above
• Ideally you will have previous experience within the housing sector and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of house building.
• 3-5 years as an Assistant Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer would be advantageous on your behalf.
• Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background is paramount.
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £40,000 DOE
• Company car / allowance
• 31 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Annual salary reviews
• Personal development scheme
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoy working for regional businesses and is looking to progress up the ladder.
Please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 to express your interest or apply today.