House Building – Wolverhampton – Competitive salary plus package
Are you a conscientious and driven Assistant Site Manager who is looking to join a leading national housing developer? We have an opportunity with one of the UK's quickest growing housing developers who are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to work alongside an experienced Site Manager on a brand new development in Wolverhampton.
This is an opportunity to join a recently opened region with an award-winning developer. The successful candidate will become an important part of the regions success and have excellent opportunities for career progression.
As the Assistant Site Manager you will report to the Site Manager / Project Manager and will be managing the site operations including:
• Sub-Contractors day to day processes
• Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
• Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
• Assisting in driving the site forward
• Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
• Paying particular attention to finishing's of properties
• Meeting customers' expectations with the above
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Assistant Site Manager with a reputable House Builder would be advantageous on your behalf.
• Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor or housing developer is paramount.
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn an extremely competitive salary plus car/car allowance and benefits package including bonuses.
To express your interest please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 or apply today..
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted.