Assistant Site Manager – Stradford Upon Avon – Perm – 40k DOE plus package
My client is one of the fastest growing, privately owned house builders in the Greater Midlands with over 20 years history of building high quality homes for open market sale. Typical products range from standard house types valued from £215k (which equates to approx. 65% of present output) to £1m plus luxury homes and apartments.
They are currently recruiting an Assistant Site Manager with a proven track record within new build housing to work on a new development. This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to join a growing business which offers excellent career progression opportunities.
• At least 3 years’ experience as an Assistant Site Manager within new build housing
• Strong knowledge of NHBC guidelines
• First aid trained
• Full UK driving licence
• IT literate
• Quality and customer focused
• Sound knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment
• Longevity of service for a like-minded business (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals)
Rewards / Incentives:
• Up to £40,000 basic salary (dependent on experience).
• Car allowance or equivalent company vehicle.
• Pension and healthcare.
Please note this is a permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and someone that can demonstrate a proven track record of success, with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest, apply today.