Assistant Site Manager - Bicester – up to £50k plus bonus and package
Our client is one of the UK’s largest housing developers with regional offices located throughout the UK. Their developments are located across a variety of locations including sought after greenfield locations and utilise a variety of house types incorporating distinguishing features such as locally sourced stones and contemporary designs.
They are currently recruiting an Assistant Site Manager with a proven track record within new build housing. Moving forward the business has set build programmes that are in line to achieve the utmost in terms of build quality and customer satisfaction, looking to build circa 40 plots per calendar year. As such the site teams are rewarded with an industry leading bonus packages and competitive annual salaries.
This opportunity is to work on one of my clients most successful sites in the Bicester area. They are ideally looking for a career minded Assistant who is looking to ‘cut their teeth’ on and existing site, whilst learning the businesses culture and systems before looking to progress their career into a Site Management role within the next 12-18 months.
Reporting into the Senior Site Manager, you will be:
• Sub-Contractors day to day processes
• Making sure all material suppliers are available and get to site correctly and on time
• Assisting the Site Manager and potentially speaking on behalf of him/her when necessary
• Assisting in driving the site forward
• Ensuring build programs and schedules are met and any problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
• Paying particular attention to finishing's of properties
• Meeting customers' expectations with the above
• Ideally you will have previous experience within the housing sector and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of house building.
• 3-5 years as an Assistant Site Manager with a reputable Housing Developer would be advantageous on your behalf.
• Stability in your career and UK experience is a prerequisite, good general construction background with a main contractor is paramount.
Salary & Package:
• Basic salary up to £50,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
• Company car or car allowance
• Benefits package
Please note this is permanent role which is only suitable for candidates with relevant experience and that can demonstrate a proven track record of success with a like-minded business and longevity of service on their CV (minimum length of service 3 years).
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company within an increasingly busy sector with great development opportunities. To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700 or 07921 079521