Our client is an interior fit-out business who specialise in the high end commercial offices, health and hotel refurbishments. They are looking for an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Their professionalism, attention to detail, quality and delivery has lead to them being one of the most respected companies in the industry.
· Production of comparison spreadsheets upon receipt of quotations.
· Preparation of Sub-Contract Orders for Senior Q.S. checking and sign off.
· Requesting required design information from the designated architect/engineer or consultant to facilitate the procurement process.
· Measurement of on-site Sub-Contract Works for valuation purposes.
· Measurement, costing and agreement of Sub-Contractor variations.
· Preparation and submission of Sub-Contract final accounts.
· Reconciliation of material invoices against purchase orders.
· Liaising with site manager requests for plant hire and material purchase.
· Sourcing the most competitive prices for both plant and materials.
· Reporting on any site delays and providing reasoning behind them.
· Reporting to Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The company offers a fantastic working environment and will provide the opportunity to progress your career through excellent guidance, support and training.
· Two years of Quantity Surveying experience.
· A positive mindset, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve.
· To be able to work well as part of a fantastic team in a fast-paced environment.