My client is a Civils Main Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £100m. They currently have a major highways scheme in South West Wales, circa £40m value. As a result they are in the market for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. This project will run for 2 to 3 years with lots of future work with various local authorities in the pipeline.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Project experience including: major roads/highways (essential), drainage, earthworks, structures/bridges, culverts etc.
• Conversant knowledge in NEC forms of contracts.
• A main contractor background.
• Up to £35,000 per annum based on experience
• Company car or car allowance
• 5% pension contribution
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Company benefit scheme
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0330 055 2229