Assistant Quantity Surveyor
We are recruiting for a reputable, family-owned civil engineering contractor who are interested in speaking to Quantity Surveyor candidates from all levels to join their growing commercial team, this includes Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor and Senior Quantity Surveyor.
They are especially interested in speaking to candidates with experience delivering infrastructure projects comprising Section 38 roads and sewers, Section 278 works, General Highways etc. With projects ranging from £500k to £15m in value.
The business has over 50 years trading history and operates across multiple regions in the UK, delivering award winning civil infrastructure projects for a range of local authorities and private clients.
• 5 years + experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Based in the Newmarket area
• Experience delivering civil infrastructure schemes
• Driver’s license
• Main contractor experience
• £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary (negotiable on candidate experience)
• Company car (electric options available) or car allowance
• 6% employer contribution pension scheme
• 26 days holiday + banks holidays
• Hybrid working