My client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor with multiple offices in the UK. Due to exceptional growth they are looking for a Assistant/ Quantity Surveyor to work on sites they have upcoming With values c£50 Million.
Industrial, Commercial and Retail
- Support the authorisation and submission of project variations. To authorise the placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders
- Manage the commercial process of the assigned project to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts.
- Provide your own expertise to contracts, to include the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data.
- Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments.
- Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement (including quality) and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have 3-6+ years experience and will have worked with Main Contractors in the Build Industry recently.
Holds the relevant qualifications (Degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying desirable)
Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
Excellent Communication skills both written and verbally
Must be an excellent organizer with proven time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org