A top UK contractor is currently in the market for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their HS2 team in Aylesbury.
The successful candidate will work on various projects in the Aylesbury area which include structures, earthworks, major highways, site set-up.
This is a great opportunity to join a principle contractor who have secured work, a great name in the market and can offer great job security and progression.
• Assisting with commercial matters on a number of projects including production of cashflow and forecasting
• Assisting with the procurement, selection and management of subcontractor accounts from award to final account
• Assisting with the completion of monthly valuations submitting applications as required by the company/Contract requirements
• Assisting with valuation of variations, preparation and submission of quotations/compensation events as required
• Liaising with the Client/Client’s representative on commercial issues
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• Minimum of 18months years post graduate experience
• Computer literate
• Experience in NEC forms of contract
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and influence people at all levels
• Confident when working with autonomy
• Good problem-solving skills and creative flair
Salary & Package:
• Between £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• 7% pension Contribution
• 25 days annual leave plus stats
• Generous and achievable bonus scheme
• Private healthcare
• + More
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Main Contractor in and get involved in HS2 projects.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Hugo Lennard on 0330 055 2229 or email@example.com