£35,000-£40,000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor required, to work with the commercial team, of this small to medium civil and groundwork contractor, based Peterborough.
• Diverse Workload
• Small friendly company not corporate
• 50% repeat business
• Mainly framework projects in cycleways, regeneration, signal points and junction improvements and bridge structures
• Secured work for 2020
You will be assisting the commercial manager and quantity surveyor with the following
• Measurement and valuation of civil and groundworks schemes
• Preparation of monthly applications for payments for allocated projects
• Identification and pricing of variations to clients
• Negotiation and agreement of variations
• Preparation of subcontract tender enquiry documents
• Review of submitted tenders
• Payment of subcontract accounts
Previously knowledge and experience in civil and groundwork schemes
Background of working as an assistant quantity surveyor for a civil and groundworks subcontractor
Salary negotiable, depends on knowledge and experience.
For further information call Greg Cordell at Kenton Black 07958 445844.