Assistant Quantity Surveyor – New Build Housing – West Midlands
Our client is one of the country`s fastest-growing house builders who have recently achieved a 5-star rating from the House Builder’s Federation (HBF); the highest accolade to be granted by the national housebuilding body.
The business currently builds over 700 new homes for private sale and has plans to increase that output to 2,500 homes by 2021. With a huge landbank and planning already in place to build circa 22,000 homes these growth plans will be aided by the opening of new regional offices over the coming years affording excellent career progression opportunities for their staff.
They have several new phases and sites due to start immanently and require experienced Quantity Surveyors to aid them with their growth plans. They are seeking Quantity Surveyors with a solid background in either new build residential projects or experience working on new build schemes for construction companies to join their dynamic, vibrant commercial team.
The position is for a driven Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and career driven Quantity Surveyor to join an excellent business with a proven track record in advancing their employees careers in to more senior positions.
• Reporting to Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Hands on and autonomous, managing commercial aspects of specific schemes.
• Quantity Surveying duties; day to day cost control, cash management, subcontractor management, risk management, financial reporting (CVR/PPR), preparation in valuations (internal/external).
To be suitable for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Proven track record in Quantity Surveying within new build construction.
• Understanding of various contract forms.
• Industry related qualification (HND, HNC or Degree).
• Ability to understand and complete the CVR process.
In return, you can expect a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience and in line with market rates)
• Car Allowance / Company Car
• Healthcare, pension, life assurance and bonus
• Yearly salary reviews
• Excellent career progression
To express your interest please Contact firstname.lastname@example.org