As an Assistant Surveyor, you will be supporting the wider commercial team. Duties include; enhanced estimating systems, greater cost control, removing duplication and generally encouraging a more pro-active commercial approach.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager you will have a close working relationship with the pre-construction team.
You would be performing regular analytics on areas such as build cost variations and helping to collate reports.
• Prepare, maintain and process financial and project transactions
• Analysis of project costs and preparation of monthly cost reports and commentary for any
• Making site visits to carry out inspections
• Liaise with all levels of the construction and professional team, including clients.
• Valuing completed work and applying for payments
• Use systems and processes, allowing effective measurement of commercial performance
• Assist in provide accurate, real time, monthly reports (Cost Value Reconciliations) and final
• Attendee meetings onsite or elsewhere with the Site Teams, Clients, Suppliers and other parties
• Support the Commercial and Sales team with admin tasks and ad-hoc duties
We require no previous experience as we offer full training, following recruitment further
development training and opportunities will be available. This may include studying towards a
degree at university which the client will sponsor.
Salary: 20,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Company events
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Gym membership
• On-site parking
• Work from home