A market-leading residential developer is looking for a driven individual to join their operation as Assistant H&S Advisor, providing support to site teams across the Bristol/South-West region and working in conjunction with site and project management to drive continuous improvement in safety and compliance.
Reporting into the Regional HSE Manager, you will be:
- Working proactively to identify potential risks
- Working on a multi-site portfolio with projects at different stages of the construction life cycle
- Reviewing and approving Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Monitoring and reporting Health and Safety performance and driving improvement
You will have had an exposure to construction safety and a desire to pursue a long-term career in this field. You will also be:
- Dynamic with an excellent work ethic
- A confident communicator
- Willing learn, improve and develop
- Experienced in Construction site processes
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in an a burgeoning ‘housebuilding’ busy sector with great development opportunities. You will earn between £24-27,000 plus car, bonus and package (dependant on experience) and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems and helping form part of a committed HSE team.