A reputable civil engineering and earthworks contractor is looking for a driven individual to join their operation as Area HSEQ Advisor, based from the East Midlands but providing support to site teams across the country.
Reporting into Group HSEQ Manager, you will be:
- Reviewing RAMS and consider how risks could be reduced
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check adherence to policies and procedures
- Ensuring working practices are safe and comply with up-to-date legislation
- Keeping records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements
- Recording/investigating incidents and accidents and producing statistics for managers
- Providing information required for management reports, newsletters and bulletins
- Managing and organising the safe disposal of hazardous substances, e.g. asbestos
- Attending client briefings and safety meetings
- Carrying out inductions and regular tool box talks.
You will have had an exposure to construction safety and a desire to pursue a long-term career in this field. You will have a valid CSCS card and a full driving license. You will also be:
- Dynamic with an excellent work ethic
- A confident communicator
- Willing to learn, improve and develop
- NEBOSH Construction-qualified
- Experienced in Construction site processes (preferably civils)
This is an excellent chance to join a growing company in a burgeoning market with great development opportunities. You will earn between £30-35,000 plus package (dependant on experience) and will be developing, implementing and maintaining safety management systems and helping form part of a committed HSEQ team.