Architectural Technician – Up to £45k plus package
Our client is a dynamic, innovative and ambitious housing and social care organisation that provides services to over 80,000 people across the Midlands and beyond.
Due to continued growth they currently have an exciting opportunity within their design team for an Architectural Technician with new build housing experience.
This opportunity is suitable for an ambitious and career minded individual who is seeking to further their career within the field of design and planning.
• To assist the Technical team with all Architectural related work and manage drawing issues.
• You will coordinate the delivery of technical information for new and current developments including instructing and managing architectural specialist consultants and dealing with a wide range of technical issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Robust Detail applications
• Ensure that working drawings are in accordance with the approved Planning Scheme, and aid with discharge of planning conditions.
• Issuing drawings for drawing issues / procurement packs – for Technical department
• Assist with architectural design as required
• Attend Site Meetings & Provide Technical Support to Site & Sales Personnel
• Good technical knowledge of both house and apartment construction.
• Working knowledge of Building Regulations, Design Standards and associated legislation connected with the construction industry.
PERSON SPECIFICATION – ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Methodical, conscientious and organised, works to deliver high standards.
• Strong IT skills, working knowledge of computer systems within the Technical environment.
• Articulate, clear and credible
• Strong communication skills, the ability to build effective working relationships both internally and externally.
• Current full driving
• CAD Literate
• Current CSCS Card
To express your interest please contact Izabela Valjaskova on 0330 055 2229 or apply today.