Architectural Assistant – New Build Housing
My client is an award-winning housing developer with a focus towards building quality homes and a reputation to match their aspirations. They currently have an opportunity for an ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT to join their busy design team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring Architect from any background to move into a booming sector of the construction industry. My client will consider CAD proficient candidates from a house building, main contracting, sub-contracting or consultancy background. The main criteria they are looking for is an enthusiastic candidate who is aiming to forge a career within new build housing.
• Preferably already working with a national house builder or architectural consultancy working on housing projects.
• Autocad 2013 conversant with ability to create high quality working drawings and construction detailing.
• Sound building knowledge and proficient in submitting and achieving Building Regulation / NHBC consents including SAP and RSD applications
• Experience of working with a range of external technical consultants
• Qualification - minimum HNC/HND in Building Studies or equivalent
• Planning experience will be advantageous but not essential
• Familiar with discharging planning conditions
• Able to work individually but also part of team
• Hardworking, diligent and conscientious
• Ability to learn quickly and implement new skills
Rewards / Incentives:
• Circa £25,000 (dependent on experience)
• Full benefits package
• Career progression and training
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright 0121 237 3700