My client is a leading provider of a wide range of analytical testing services to a range to clients. Due to organic growth, they are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join the team. The role will involve the analysis of sample using a range of techniques.
• Cary out physical and chemical analysis following validated methods and SOPs for incoming raw materials, in-process bulk materials, finished products, stability testing, validation projects
• Carry out analytical testing using a range of instrumentation such as, HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR and KF
• Undertake continuous improvement projects and raise corrective and preventative actions following OOS investigations to drive the business forward.
• Ensure maintenance, troubleshooting and calibration of laboratory equipment.
• Supporting the team in routine, non-routine analysis, method reviews, problem solving and trouble shooting
• Reviewing and checking technical documentation, standard operating procedures and policies
• Carry out data analysis and prepare and approve results for tests for clients.
• Candidates will be degree-level qualified in Chemistry or a related subject
• Previous experience of working in a lab-based environment would be desirable
• Experience using analytical techniques and equipment including: HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR, Dissolution and Karl Fischer
• Experience of working in a regulated cGMP environment is essential.