Kenton Black Finance are delighted to represent this successful and busy practice business in the Ellesmere Port, Merseyside area, who due to continued business success, are now seeking to appoint a capable and experienced Payroll Bureau Manager. This outstanding opportunity is ideally suited to someone in an existing Payroll Bureau Manager role or a senior payroll bureau specialist now seeking more autonomy and the next step in their payroll career. This is an exceptional opportunity offering responsibility and hands on involvement within the payroll team, where you can really make your mark and build upon and expand your payroll team/division in the future as the division grows!
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to: -
- Responsible for the management of a small team of payroll specialists and control of the payroll service
- Overseeing and preparing the payroll processing end to end for both weekly & monthly payrolls, supervising your team and being responsible for their performance
- Responsible for the daily administration of various medium to large multiple client payrolls including RTI submissions and processing of Year End information, reconciliations, payslip generation
- Dealing with both internal and external liaison with updates to clients, team members , pension providers and queries with the HMRC
- Conduct reviews, recruit, manage, mentor and train member of the payroll team
- Managing payroll based compliance work
- BACS payments
- Dealing and overseeing auto enrolment pension processing
- Furlough payment calculation/processing
- Previous experience within a similar role managing and leading a payroll team within a bureau environment
- Extensive experience in running multiple payrolls from start to finish (including statutory information and RTI/Year end etc)
- Processing and overseeing full end to end (monthly & weekly payrolls) experience
- Proactive and innovative approach to resolving queries
- Confident and friendly communication/telephone manner
The successful candidate will possess strong Payroll Bureau/Practice expertise working within a fast paced environment running both weekly and monthly payrolls from end to end, In addition, will possess a friendly and confident telephone manner, able to deal with client enquiries/queries effectively providing advice regarding company services, thereby creating a positive lasting first impression
Package: to c£45K Negotiable dependent on experience + Life Cover + Flexi Working + Free Parking +Career development & Much more!
If you meet the above criteria and would like to work within a progressive and fabulous environment offering exceptional benefits including flexible working options, life cover and so much more, then click the link to apply. Immediate interview available ! Please APPLY NOW
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.