CIVIL ENGINEERING – MAIN CONTRACTOR
Kenton Black are recruiting for a civil engineering contractor who operate as a main contractor on projects up to c£300m. The business work nationwide on high profile schemes. Currently, they are recruiting for their Birmingham Office as they are looking for a strong and experienced Office Administrator. The individual will have experience working for a civil engineering contractor or consultancy.
Your role will be to support a growing work winning team in the Birmingham Office. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines, whilst liaising with the management team and client representatives as appropriate. They will be required to carry our various administration duties including but not limited to: invoice reconciliation, diary management, compiling time sheets, writing letters, amending documents, organising meetings, supporting and compiling bid documents, filing and general office duties.
This is an office based role in Central Birmingham, a short walk from Snowhill Station.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• General office duties
• Filing of office correspondence and bid information.
• Maintain up to date document registers.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Ability to utilise control systems (BOX)
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Preferable 2-years’ experience working for a main contractor or consultant within civil engineering.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and PDF software (Bluebeam Revu / Adobe Acrobat)
• Good communication skills
Salary and package negotiable depending on experience
For more information please apply to this role or contact Hugo on 0330 055 2229