Accounts Senior / Client Manager
Kenton Black are delighted to be working with an accountancy practice in the Cheshire region who are currently recruiting an Accounts Senior who will not only be supporting and assisting with the training of more junior staff they will also be managing their own portfolio of clients as well as assisting more senior team members with duties across the wider firms portfolios.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing your own portfolio of your own clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year end accounts
- Bookkeeping & VAT returns
- Preparation of year end accounts, financial statements and company, partnership and individual tax computations for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of periodic Management Accounts for clients within the portfolio.
- Preparation of business & personal tax computations and self assessments
- Cashflow Management for clients
- Tax planning and advice.
- Networking and new business opportunities/ cross selling
- Managing the filing deadlines for year-end accounts and CT600’s for the clients across a wider portfolio of clients
- Ensuring client documents are received in time for completion of work and adhering to all deadlines.
- Ensuring all client documents are returned to the client once work has been completed.
- Supervising less senior members of the team and assisting with the training of new starters
- Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience with a minimum of 3 years practice experience
- Ability to perform the above duties to a professional and capable standard
- A team player who not only works well independently but will show team spirit
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a reputable and professional accounting firm in the Greater Manchester region.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.