Kenton Black Finance are delighted to offer the opportunity for a College leaver to join one of the leading firms of accountants in the North West.
They are looking to invest in future talent which will operate within their accounts team. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a genuine desire to learn and progress within a modern, friendly and forward thinking accounting firm where short and long term progression opportunities are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Accounts Trainee your main duties will include:
- Communicating with clients to request information in order to complete Year End Accounts, VAT Returns, Personal.
- Visiting clients premises to undergo Bookkeeping activities such as bank reconciliations, supplier statement reconciliations and producing payment runs etc.
- Preparing and completing of year end accounts for a wide range of companies.
- Completion of quarterly VAT Returns.
- Informing clients of tax liabilities due with regards to CIS Returns, VAT Returns, Corporation and Personal Tax Returns.
- Completing & submitting monthly CIS Returns.
- Working within a team with colleagues to ensure that all deadlines are met.
KEY ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will be a recent College Graduate. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with high attention to detail, an organised and methodical approach to your work and or studies. A competent level of I.T. skills will also be useful including Microsoft applications, Word and Excel.
Our client will be looking for a strong academic background from your GCSE and/ or A-Level results.
Proven time management skills will be desired as you take on both a new learning experience combined with studying towards a formal qualification. Having a full clean UK driver’s license is desirable but not essential at this time.
SALARY AND REWARD ON OFFER:
Full study support will be provided for either the AAT/ACCA/ICAEW qualification for the successful candidate as well as a competitive salary and additional company benefits, on the job training and ongoing support on both a personal and professional level. This is a full time office based position whilst you are training.
If you have a strong desire to start your career in Accountancy please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.